Are you proactive, confident, ambitious, and a natural salesperson?
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is your chance to join a progressive Canadian-Swiss company operating in the exciting and fast paced world of blockchain and digital assets!
This very hands-on role will see you raising funds from the Family Office, Wealth Management and Asset Management sectors. You will be expected to have strong networking skills, and be confident to create and build relationships within the target market.
The role includes initiating and following leads, interfacing with prospective investors, interacting with market partners, and ultimately bringing investment into SPIRIT.
To be successful in this role you will need to be fearless, determined, and willing to put in the extra effort.
Your main tasks will be to
- Build and manage your own client funnel independently, covering all aspects of the sales process to ensure successful onboarding and closing.
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm’s strategies and differentiating factors.
- Identify and develop relationships with wealth managers, UHNWI and HNWI in the EU and worldwide.
Requirements / Qualifications
- You are a strong networker and truly enjoy spending time with clients. You enjoy working independently and are highly organized in your sales execution.
- Ability to organize and manage fundraising campaigns across the entire sales cycle.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and German (or French).
- Experience working in the investment or wealth management industry is an advantage.
Why join us?
SPIRIT is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for growth and personal development. We will expect nothing less than your total commitment, and in exchange you will receive
- Highly competitive, target driven compensation package
- Equity and Options
- Work Flexibility
- Opportunities for career growth
Required Time: Full time (100%)
Location: Switzerland, Zurich/Zug area.
Except for twice-weekly team meetings in the Zug office, staff are encouraged to work from home and are free to set their daily routine.
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc.
A Proxy for Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc is a Canadian-Swiss Financial Services Company operating in the Blockchain and Digital Asset sectors with the primary goal of creating value through income streams and capital appreciation. The Company’s strategy provides exposure to this emerging asset class through a managed risk and value approach.
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc. has operations in Canada and Switzerland and is in the process of listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications and skills as well as an entrepreneurial attitude.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- We reserve the right not to give any feedback to non-qualified candidates and will contact suitable candidates only.
Please send your CV, and a motivational covering letter to email@example.com