Head of Capital Raising, Blockchain and Digital Assets Company, Vancouver
Your chance to join a progressive Canadian-Swiss company operating in the exciting and fast paced world of blockchain and digital assets.
Senior Sales Executive
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital is seeking to strengthen their leadership team with an experienced and entrepreneurial driven individual to take responsibility for all capital raising, with a primary focus on North America. This very hands-on role will see you taking responsibility for capital raising activities with a very strong focus to drive lead generation into the retail, professional, and institutional investment space, either directly, or through partnerships with brokers, advisor networks, and trading networks.
The role includes initiating and following leads, interfacing with prospective investors, interacting with market partners, and ultimately growing the shareholder base.
The candidate will be a part of the SPIRIT executive team and will be instrumental to the successful growth of the business.
Relationship Management: Having a strong relationship with your clients, you are ready to continue developing your book of private clients, family offices, asset managers & institutional investors
Service: Being able to bring an exquisite level of service and advice to your clientele on investment principles, wealth management, and Digital Assets.
Experience: Have experience in alternative investment product sales and marketing as a private banker or similar function.
Attitude: Motivated, Self-Starter and Entrepreneurial, used to dealing with people and investors.
Why join us?
SPIRIT is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for growth and personal development. We will expect nothing less than your total commitment, and in exchange you will receive
- Highly competitive, target driven compensation package
- Equity and Options
- Work Flexibility
- Opportunities for career growth
Required Time: Full Time (100%)
Location: Vancouver / Semi-remote.
- Identify and develop relationships with brokers, investment collectives, advisor networks, and other partners to promote SPIRIT to them and their clients.
- Capital Raising with funds and institutions
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm’s strategies and differentiating factors.
- Develop a service model and infrastructure for promoting the SPIRIT equity investment opportunity.
- Collaborate with the SPIRIT team and advisors to ensure marketing materials are relevant, accurate, appropriate for the target market, and confirm to regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the SPIRIT executive and Advisors to plan and execute successful capital raising campaigns, including PR, marketing, and events.
- Experience and demonstrable success in Capital Raising in North America, ideally for listed entities.
- Proven ability to leverage personal rolodex of established and active set of relationships with potential partners and investors
- Ability to organize and manage capital raising campaigns across the entire sales cycle
- Must have a good understanding and insights into asset management, quantitative strategies, and trading
- Ideal candidate will have experience investing in the crypto market, will have a good understanding of crypto and blockchain, and will be excited about this market.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc.
A Proxy for Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc is a Canadian-Swiss Financial Services Company operating in the Blockchain and Digital Asset sectors with the primary goal of creating value through income streams and capital appreciation. The Company’s strategy provides exposure to this emerging asset class through a managed risk and value approach.
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc. has operations in Canada and Switzerland and is in the process of listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications and skills as well as an entrepreneurial attitude.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- We reserve the right not to give any feedback to non-qualified candidates and will contact suitable candidates only.
Please send your CV, and a motivational covering letter to email@example.com