Senior Sales Executive, Blockchain and Digital Assets Company, Zurich
Your chance to join a progressive Canadian-Swiss company operating in the exciting and fast paced world of blockchain and digital assets.
Senior Sales Executive
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital is seeking to strengthen their leadership team with an experienced and entrepreneurial driven individual to take responsibility for all sales & business development. This very hands-on role will see you taking full control over sales and marketing for SPIRIT in Europe, with a very strong focus to drive lead generation into the Family Office, Wealth Management and Asset Management sectors.
The role includes initiating and following leads, interfacing with prospective investors, interacting with market partners, and ultimately bringing investment into SPIRIT.
The candidate will be responsible for the creation and execution of the European sales strategy and marketing materials.
Relationship Management: Having a strong relationship with your clients, you are ready to continue developing your book of HNW or UHNW clients, family offices & asset managers
Service: Being able to bring an exquisite level of service and advice to your clientele on investment principles, wealth management, and Digital Assets.
Experience: Have experience in alternative investment product sales and marketing as a private banker or similar function.
Attitude: Motivated, Self-Starter and Entrepreneurial, used to dealing with people and investors.
Why join us?
SPIRIT is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for growth and personal development. We will expect nothing less than your total commitment, and in exchange you will receive
- Highly competitive, target driven compensation package
- Equity and Options
- Work Flexibility
- Opportunities for career growth
Required Time: Full time (100%)
Location: Switzerland, Zurich/Zug area.
Except for weekly team meetings in the Zug office, staff are encouraged to work from home and are free to set their daily routine.
- Identify and develop relationships with wealth managers, UHNWI and HNWI in the EU and worldwide.
- Leading the development of marketing and investor materials for both potential and existing investors.
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm’s strategies and differentiating factors.
- Initiate client relationships and manage entire process including long term relationships with investors.
- Develop a service model and infrastructure for marketing and client service functions.
- Experience and demonstrable success in promoting and raising capital for funds
- MUST HAVE previous success raising from HNW and UHNW investors, family offices, wealth managers, and institutions.
- Proven ability to leverage personal rolodex of established and active set of relationships with potential investors
- Ability to organize and manage capital raising campaigns across the entire sales cycle
- Must have a good understanding and insights into asset management, quantitative strategies, and trading
- Ideal candidate will have experience investing in the crypto market, will have a good understanding of crypto and blockchain, and will be excited about this market.
- Proficient in both spoken and written German and English (or French)
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc.
A Proxy for Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc is a Canadian-Swiss Financial Services Company operating in the Blockchain and Digital Asset sectors with the primary goal of creating value through income streams and capital appreciation. The Company’s strategy provides exposure to this emerging asset class through a managed risk and value approach.
SPIRIT Blockchain Capital Inc. has operations in Canada and Switzerland and is in the process of listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications and skills as well as an entrepreneurial attitude.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- We reserve the right not to give any feedback to non-qualified candidates and will contact suitable candidates only.
Please send your CV, and a motivational covering letter to email@example.com