Open position: Marketing & Sales International Director for Digital Assets
We believe that the wealth and asset management world is rapidly shifting towards the Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets.
We are looking to engage one or two executives who understand this upcoming Digital Age and would like to develop this vision by creating business connections with the traditional investors.
Marketing & Sales International Director
The role covers a wide array of marketing and sales activities for an exciting Blockchain and Crypto Financial Service business located in Canada and Switzerland. SPIRIT Blockchain Capital is seeking to strengthen their leadership team with an experienced and entrepreneurial driven individual to take responsibility for all business development, sales and brand activities. This very hands-on role will see you taking full control over the marketing and sales activities with a very strong focus to drive lead generation into the Family Office, Wealth Management and Asset Management sectors.
Relationship Management: Having a strong relationship with your clients, you are ready to continue developing your book of HNW or UHNW clients, family offices, asset managers and offering them alternative investment products such as hedge funds and private equity.
Service: Being able to bring an exquisite level of service and advice to your clientele on Digital Assets.
Experience: Have experience in alternative investment product sales and marketing as a private banker or similar function.
Attitude: Self-Starter and Entrepreneurial, used to dealing with people and investors.
Why join us?
New fast growing and still very much uncovered investment class.
- Cash compensation
- Great commission and bonus structure
- Equity and Options
Part-Time (50 %) to Full-Time (100 %)
Work from home and be free in your daily routine
- Identify and develop relationships with wealth managers, UHNWI and HNWI worldwide.
- Leading the development of marketing and investor materials for both potential and existing investors.
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm’s strategies and differentiating factors.
- Initiate client relationships and manage entire process including long term relationships with investors.
- Develop a service model and infrastructure for marketing and client service functions.
- Demonstrated experience in Capital Raising (i.e. Wealth Management, UHNWI, HNWI, etc) and Business Development in the North America and/or internationally
- MUST HAVE a proven track record in fundraising from HNWI and UHNW investors or family offices.
- Good track record raising and closing successful funds with wealth managers and other private equity and debt investors
- Proven ability to leverage personal rolodex of established and active set of relationships with wealth managers and other private equity and debt investors
- Ability to organize and manage capital raising campaigns across the entire sales cycle
SPIRIT aims to become a leading Blockchain & Digital Asset company focused on streaming, royalties and cryptoassets investments. The firm provides investors with a direct exposure to the sector, without the technical complexity or constraints of purchasing the underlying cryptoassets. SPIRIT’s strategy is based upon Management’s conviction that the Blockchain and Digital Asset ecosystem will register significant growth and outperform traditional asset classes over the medium to long-term. As a result, cryptoassets will become an integral part of diversified portfolios. Additionally, SPIRIT is building the bridge between North America and Europe/Switzerland. (Website: www.spiritblockchain.com)
Please only apply if you have the necessary qualifications and skills as well as an entrepreneurial attitude. We reserve the right not to give any feedback to non-qualified candidates and will contact suitable candidates only.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Erich Perroulaz, Chairman and CEO